Saturday, June 21, 2014

Welcome to My Home!

Happy Saturday!
I have a quick card today.   Quick because much of the card front was done previously, and saved in a file.  I had previously made a Valentine with one of these fronts, and intended to make more.  Oops.  At least I left off the holiday sentiment, making this more versatile.


The card base is soft suede.  I have a layer of pink pirouette that is embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.  On the left I have strips of retired dsp (I can't remember the name) that have an eyelet trim punched for detail.  I added some marina mist satin ribbon.  The larger sentiment is from SU's "Trust God," stamped on very vanilla and punched out with a scallop circle. The other sentiment is from "Fabulous Phrases," punched out with the word window, and embellished with candy dots.   

My husband and I are hosting 2 college students who are headed here later today.  They are part of a ministry team that will be working with our parish youth this week.  I made 2 cards as a way of welcoming them to our home.  No blog challenges, no links...just a fun creation!

Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment