Monday, June 9, 2014

Color Me a Procrastinator!

Hello and Happy Monday!
I'm going to start with a shameless plug (again).  I had to switch my stamping blog address...and I have NO followers here.  So sad!  I would love to have some of you join me!

Just like last Monday, I am posting my card for the Colour Me...! challenge in the final minutes!

While I am an expert procrastinator, the reality is that I have been busy with the SCS Virtual Stamp Night prep and event...so I didn't completely procrastinate!
Here we go!


When I saw the Colour Me challenge, I decided, almost instantly to use this HUGE SU Swallowtail stamp (it had never seen ink before).

I hesitated in buying this stamp, as I don't use background stamps very well.  They take a lot of pressure, which needs to be even.  Basically, I just have to look at it as a tool in physical therapy!  Ha!

Any way...my card uses coastal cabana and basic gray in card stock (as well as whisper white) and ink.  Actually I used smoky slate ink, which works well with the polka dots.  My finishing details include taffeta ribbon, silver cord, rhinestone, circle punches and scallop trim.

Once I get used to this stamp, I think I will use it a lot more!

Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

1 comment: