Sunday, October 20, 2013

I really like these!

Hello Stamping Friends!

Here are more cards from the Dare to Get Dirty challenges.  If you have not joined the SCS Fan Club, you should!  It's quite a deal!!

The first card features Fanciful Flowers, one of the first stamp sets I bought.  It is a 2-step stamp set, but I used markers to color the lined images (stamped in basic black.)  My colors are peach parfait, regal rose, blushing bride, mellow moss, and always artichoke. The card base is sahara sand, layered with very vanilla.The ribbon and punched out dsp are brocade blue.  The sentiment is from Well Scripted, punched out with the decorative label punch, and highlighted with basic pearls.


This next card is fun and bright and playful, don't you think?  The spotted dsp is from Hobby Lobby (don't know the specific brand.)  I used my Big Shot and scalloped envelope die to make the purse, embellished with a button and taffeta ribbon.  Teeny Tiny Wishes is back, with the duo of punches.  Also from SU's Best Yet, I stamped the other sentiment on a scallop circle, using old olive ink, sponging some tempting turquoise.  The card base is pumpkin pie, layered with daffodil delight and whisper white, embossed with a cuttlebug folder.


Finally for today, this card I made for my mom.  She LOVES blue and brown tones together.  The card base is baja breeze, with very vanilla and Elegant Soiree dsp.  The sentiments are both from Wonderful Mother, stamped in early espresso.  The feather is from Fine Feathers, colored with soft suede and baja breeze markers.  The ink well is early espresso, punched with the ornament stamp, tip end cut off.  I then embossed it with the elegant lines folder.  Circle and scallop circle punches and soft ruffled vanilla ribbon finish it off. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment