Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Catching Up some more...

Hello again, Stamping Friends!

Here are 3 more Dare to Get Dirty challenge cards.

The first is a Christmas card which I intend to make 11 more of for my neglected Christmas card challenge, since it is pretty clean and simple.  I thought it also met a color challenge, but I was supposed to use midnight muse instead of night of navy.  Oh well!  The cared features my all-time favorite Christmas stamp from Miracle of Christmas, stamped with Versamark, then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The white and marina mist layers were cut out with the Big Shot and apothecary framelits.  I used baja breeze and marina mist to sponge around the image.  The sentiment is from SU's Greetings of the Season, stamped in night of navy, and punched out with the decorative label.  A few rhinestones finish it off.


Next is a very clean and simple card...in whisper white and gumball green.  I used the polka dot embossing folder on part of the white.  Polka dots continue in the patterned paper, and the jumbo brad.  The sentiment is from SU's Hello Again, on a small oval popped up with dimensionals.  The leaves are from Day of Gratitude.


The last card is more springy, which means it will sit in my box for next year.  The card base, ribbon, and dsp were actually an old card kit from my stamp club days.  Felt good to use up some retired stuff!  The base is almost amethyst, the ribbon is certainly celery.  I used the leaves die, large flower punch, and boho blossom punch, along with some apricot appeal, certainly celery, and regal rose pattern paper.  I embossed the flowers to add texture, added brads, and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.


It has been good to catch up on posting...thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment