Saturday, October 19, 2013

Are you still with me?

So, here comes several posts with cards I made earlier this year...quick posts, I hope!

These 3 cards were for the summer series of challenges on splitcoaststampers, known as Dare to Get Dirty.  I cannot give the details of the challenges, since they are just o-pen to Fan Club members.  I joined the Fan Club several years ago...it is very inexpensive, especially considering how often I hang out there!

The first card features new SU designer series paper (DSP) called Birthday Basics.  The card base is raspberry ripple.  The stamp is not SU, but instead Hampton Art's Eat Cheesecake.  I added starfruit dahlias and white grosgrain ribbon.   


My next card features retired SU paper, Love Letters, in basic black, cherry cobbler, and very vanilla.  I used my large scallop circle die, and on that I stamped the ice cream cone from SU's Mouthwatering (using cherry cobbler, blushing bride, and brown sugar markers).  The large sentiment is from long-retired Polka Dot Party.  I also used Teeny Tiny Wishes with the duo of word window and modern label punches.  Cherry Cobbler seam binding is the final detail.


And finally for today, a card with nice fall colors:  summer starfruit, soft suede, and cajun craze.  The main sentiment is from SU's God's Blessings.  Teeny Tiny Wishes and the punch duo shows up again. The dsp is Comfort Cafe.  I used the houndstooth embossing folder, a touch of ribbon, twine, and a button for detailing.


Hope to get some new cards done soon!  Thanks for stopping by!  

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment