Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mashin' Up Stamp Sets

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!

I am writing a quick post, so I can post this to The Friday Mashup blog challenge.


The challenge gave us a color combo (melon mambo, wild wasabi, basic black, and whisper white) with the option to mash it up with a wood element.

Instead of mashing up with the wood elements, I mashed up an old set with a NEW stamp set.  The flower is from SU's "Because I Care," and the sentiment s from the new "Work of Art."  I haven't bought it yet, but my demo came by today and let me borrow it!  I'll be making quite a few cards with it this week before I return it.  I colored the flower with markers.  The black panel is embossed with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder.  The tag punch, striped organdy ribbon, and candy dots add the final touches to this clean and simple card.

I will post some Dare to Get Dirty cards later this week, but for now, it is nice to make cards at a more relaxed pace!  Thanks for stopping by.


Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, Kim! Pink and green are perfect flowers colors. Thank for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete