Sunday, August 24, 2014

Featured Stamper Time!

Happy Sunday!

It's Featured Stamper day over at SCS, and we had an amazing gallery to peruse!  Christyne (aka coconutmuffn) is so talented!  I was not familiar with her work, and apparently she is new to many others as well.  According to her blog, she is also a PhD student in biotechnology...so she must be BUSY!

THIS is the card I chose to CASE.  The DP reminded me of a scrap I had of some paper, sitting on my huge pile of scraps.  I bought it quite a while ago from a big box store.  I kept the black matting and similar color in sponging a birthday sentiment.  Here is my card...


My sentiment is from SU's Happiest Birthday Wishes, colored with baja breeze and poppy parade markers, then sponged with lucky limeade.  It is punched out with the extra large scallop circle, punch and matted on the large circle from the Sizzix circle die.  I also used Fox & Friends for the turtle, and Just Sayin' for the other sentiment.  The Word Bubble framelits are my favorite!  Bakers twine wrap it all up.

I also want to show an update.  I recently posted a card for the Colour Me...! challenge, and decided to make more cards in seasonal colors.  Check it out!


I hope to make more of these to sell or give as gifts.


Thanks for stopping by!


Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment