Thursday, August 7, 2014

Even More Daring...

More Dare to Get Dirty, that is!


I have 3 more cards to post today.  Again, I can't specify what the challenges are, but I'll give a brief run down of supplies.

First, here's a fun summer card with bold color.  I used 3 SU stamp sets: Tart & Tangy, So Very, and Mouthwatering.  The inks I used were gumball green, riding hood red, yo-yo yellow, and basic black.  I colored the watermelon and cherries with my markers.  The gingham paper is quite old, and was in the scrap pile.  I still have a lot of this striped ribbon, so I am happy to use pull it out again.  This is one of my favorite DTGD cards so far.


Next, a much simpler color palette.  I used gumball green for the card base again, but just added basic gray and basic black (and white.)  The black is dry embossed with the dotted folder from Sale-a-Bration (I never remember its name.)  Stamp sets used are all SU: Extreme Skateboard, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Send Me Soaring.  I used my scallop square die, and the oval and modern label punches.  The 2 jumbo brads means I will likely hand deliver this card!  



Finally, I needed 2 baby girl cards.  I had this striped paper and the sparkly pink paper on my scrap pile...cut both in half, and ta-dah!  Even the ribbon,which I received in a swap a long time ago, was just enough for 2 cards.  The flower is from an artificial lei, and I added an old, large pretty in pink brad.  The stamp set used is SU's Baby Prints.



I still have lots of challenges to do.  I have a cousin getting marries this weekend, out of town, so I won't be stamping Saturday or Sunday.  That means I won't get all 49 challenges done...but I hope to get half done!  Check back on Monday at midnight...that's the deadline!


Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment