Monday, December 30, 2013

Mommy & Baby Birthdays!

Hello Stamping Friends!

I have two more cards today, using color challenges from earlier in the year.  I needed a belated birthday card for one of my nieces, and a card for her daughter who will turn one year old in January.






This first card features gumball green, cherry cobber, and crumb cake (I also added very vanilla.)  I used my Top Note die in the Big Shot.  The sentiment iss from "Happiest Birthday Wishes" and the flower is from "Because I Care," colored with markers.  I added some cherry cobbler seam binding for the last detail.













The next card has pool party, so saffron, and real red.  My so saffron is dry embossed with the Sale-a-Bration folder, but I can't remember the name...something with a vine.  The images are from "Hello Again," colored with markers.  I added a small piece of red dsp from an old hostess pack.  The sentiment is from "Best Yet," punched out with the pair of tag punches.  I added candy dots for a bit of detail.  My ribbon needs to be tucked in again...but you may recognize it from years ago in a SU catalog.  I bought 3 rolls of this stuff!  Still have quite a stash!



It is always fun for me to use the color challenges for my cards.  Some are easier than others, but I love the opportunity to create something new.

Thanks for stopping by!

Inky {{{HUGS}}}
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment